Huwebes, Oktubre 4, 2012

Review: Tresemme Conditioner

Tresemmé is now in the Philippines! Since I saw the Tresemmé commercial on TV, I was ecstatic and thought of buying the product immediately. So, I went to Watsons and picked Tresemmé Smooth and Shine Conditioner.



                                                     (Tresemme Smooth and Shine Conditioner)

I'm a fan of flat iron so my hair has always been damaged and brittle and dry (ugh. I was hopeless!). I've been using this for a month now and I must say that this is the best conditioner for me! You can actually feel and see the result after using the product. It has a creamy formula so the hair absorbs it really well. I use it every single day and it made my hair smooth and more manageable. Plus, it smells good! I sooo love my hair now. A 600ml bottle only costs Php 280. Awesome, right? Trust me it's worth every cent. :)

Tips: 
*When you wash your hair, finish it with a cold water rinse. It'll make your hair smoother and shinier!
*Don't towel dry your hair by rubbing it; instead, squeeze the water from your hair gently in the towel so that you don't get excess frizz from creating friction.
*Blow dry your hair for a just-got-out-of-a-salon look hair! 

Would I repurchase?
YES!




2 komento:

  1. How’s the scent of Tresemme conditioner? Did you like it? Thanks.
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Alah sinubukan ko na yan.. kalutkut pa din ang aking buhok.. parang ures laang hehehe...

    TumugonBurahin